 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 386
  Baths and Batteries. Do not mix

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, (...) Baths are good. Mmm. Warm bath. It's a good way to relax. Get home. Start water filling tub. Boot my Dell, read my mail. Take bath. Dry out while watching (West Wing, Scrapheap Challenge) Eat dinner. (...) I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Baths and Batteries. Do not mix

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:G90C3K.48M@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah, unless you're almost 2 m tall. I tried having a bath after I came home Saturday night. Tub is TOO SMALL. I just feel like such a goof, siting there. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  off topic question since you brought it up

(...) Sorry for the off-topic question, but Junkyard Wars is on of my favorite programmes: Is there such a thing as "Scrapheap Challenge"? Matthias Jetleb VA3-MWJ (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: off topic question since you brought it up

(...) Scrapheap Challenge is the UK show by Channel4 which started a couple of years ago. TLC bought the airing rights for North America and repackaged it with bumpers (the intro and outros before commercials) under the name "Junkyard Wars", (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)