 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3785
    Re: The least you could do! —Ivan Louch
    > Come on guys! Those of us who lurk at your news group are dying to know who > won this battle of the bots. Was it Rob again? Another battery box wonder? Well, it certainly had a number of battery boxes, as a matter of fact Rob had as many battery (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: The least you could do! —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) Thanks Ivan for a more "indepth" results of the competition. What about Bruce..... I must agree with (and congradulate) Chris that he definitely has "smacking" rights. I am sorry I couldn't come to the event, but it was very nice down there in (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: The least you could do! —Calum Tsang
     (...) We thought about this for a while, but decided against it, for this reason: If you run a couple of the possibilities through, the magazine is more useful with a large board where there's a big distance between where blocks are and where (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: The least you could do! —David Koudys
   (...) So the age old rtlToronto(tm) robot challenge event problem... Do we do this one again for rtlToronto(tm) 11? Ideas for rtlTornto(tm) 11 that I have heard or I would like to see: The maze following 'bot that I came up with a few months back... (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)