 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3785
  Re: The least you could do!

> Come on guys! Those of us who lurk at your news group are dying to know who > won this battle of the bots. Was it Rob again? Another battery box wonder? Well, it certainly had a number of battery boxes, as a matter of fact Rob had as many battery (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The least you could do!

(...) Thanks Ivan for a more "indepth" results of the competition. What about Bruce..... I must agree with (and congradulate) Chris that he definitely has "smacking" rights. I am sorry I couldn't come to the event, but it was very nice down there in (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The least you could do!

(...) We thought about this for a while, but decided against it, for this reason: If you run a couple of the possibilities through, the magazine is more useful with a large board where there's a big distance between where blocks are and where (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The least you could do!

(...) So the age old rtlToronto(tm) robot challenge event problem... Do we do this one again for rtlToronto(tm) 11? Ideas for rtlTornto(tm) 11 that I have heard or I would like to see: The maze following 'bot that I came up with a few months back... (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)