 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3689
Re: off topic "The simpsons"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:02:32 GMT

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message

but after all they reconize that Canada and Toronto in particular is a • lot
cleaner that some US city.

   They obviously didn't spend any time in Hamilton or Windsor.  ;) • Toronto
   does, however, have the friendliest heroin addicts on Earth!  (They • give
   excellent directions to visitors.)

Really! I always thought the same, and I thought I was alone. It's funny
when the kiddies at Canada's Wonderland just assume I'm a pothead and ask if
I have rolling papers. Toronto is so funny sometimes.

    Iain