 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3675
Re: off topic "The simpsons"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 01:30:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Martin Legault writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Martin Legault writes:

new episode tonigth, they are supposed to visit Toronto. At 8:00 on Fox • and
Global.

Martin

       Thanx!!!
                        =)

Are you guys sure this is the Canada episode? I'm showing them having just
left a fair...? With very expensive looking bumper cars??

   Iain

Look like I was mislead, or there is 2 version 1 US and 1 canadian, I hope not

I heard on the TV last week when I was in Iowa that they where supposed to go
in Toronto or it sounded like that, I wasn't directly on front of the TV,

sorry to have mislead any of you :-(

Martin

Well after all they did went to Toronto, but as usual they depict us as, well

but after all they reconize that Canada and Toronto in particular is a lot
cleaner that some US city.

Martin