 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3674
Re: off topic "The simpsons"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 01:26:42 GMT

"Martin Legault" <mlegault@nortelnetworks.com> wrote in message

Look like I was mislead, or there is 2 version 1 US and 1 canadian, I hope
not

I heard on the TV last week when I was in Iowa that they where supposed to • go
in Toronto or it sounded like that, I wasn't directly on front of the TV,

sorry to have mislead any of you :-(

No, it's okay - looks like you were right, but they blasted this as like a
little subplot in the last SIX MINUTES of the show????? What kind of a rip
is this! I thought they were gonna do a whole episode! Rude!

    Iain