 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3638
  And the winner is...

Hi Guys! I hope that you guys are all having fun telling each other that your going to win. Even though none of you have mentioned me at all I'll let you know that I wish you could see what I see. Well you could if you were going to Brickwest (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: And the winner is...

(...) OK, I think I have a PLAN. 1. Ka-on needs new batteries to get 25 sec. So, I'll just buy all the batteries in the area. and hope his runs down. I'll also make sure ALL the patterns with the most moves are the first event. that should wear out (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: And the winner is...

(...) Actually, theyre fixed, and i managed to make that function 50% smaller. :P But i have another problem: my air compressor cant keep up with the demand. So, the obvious solution is to add another one. BUT! I only have 2 pneumatic Ts, and im (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: And the winner is...

(...) Since I already got a bunch of new bunny batteries, you only hope would be heavy snow over the weekend. ;) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: And the winner is...Bruce

(...) The more you code...the happier I am (NOT that I’m trying to cast aspersions on your coding ability) I have a nice cup of Tim Horton's coffee and the whole day ahead of me finish my code and test. Later, I expect to post my anti-X time (the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: And the winner is...Bruce

(...) sure it will be a one. as in one minute and 30 seconds :) that was TOO easy -- Chris Pretend this says something funny (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: And the winner is...

(...) Hi Trevyn, I was having the exact same problem! I can lend you a genuine Lego pneumatic T on gameday. (Us pneumatics guys stick together :) For now, just use your model airplane ones to see if the extra compressor does the job. You might also (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)