 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3638
3637  |  3639
Subject:
And the winner is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 21:56:04 GMT

Hi Guys!

I hope that you guys are all having fun telling each other that
your going to win.  Even though none of you have mentioned me at all I'll
let you know that I wish you could see what I see.  Well you could if you
were going to Brickwest because my sub 30 second X-bot will be on display
there.  I'm at the airport on my way as we speek.  You should have seen the
look on the custom agent when I explained to  her what was in my bag.
Aren't RIM Blackberry's great I can look at Lugnet anywhere I go even post
stuff.

See you all next Saturday!

Phil

pertend that i win!