 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3637
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto10 a week away
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 19:59:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Oh, great, I can see it now: rtl11: RCX Figure Skating.  Of course, the
judges have to pass IR messages to each other discreetly. :)  And of course,
Chris' entry would probably smack Bruce's entry with a lead pipe the day
before...

Only because Dave or Tryven (you've been way to quiet) would need to
pay off the french Judge to vote for the Russian robot.

I can see the headlines in the Sun,   Robo-Gate.

Chris
{for Official use only}

a-Hem!

1st, 2nd, 1st.. (and if you include the first sumo at guelph, that's a 2nd
there, too!)

Basically every competition I've entered, I've come in the top 2.

So go ahead and talk, ye of no wins yet*

Dave

* 'xept for the most barbs from complete strangers about your 'bot vis a
vis, "Hey Mister!..."