 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3636
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto10 a week away
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:43:58 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

> Only because Dave or Tryven (you've been way to quiet) would need to
> pay off the french Judge to vote for the Russian robot.

I've just been quietly watching the rest of you argue over whose robot
will win. It's very amusing, especially when YOU KNOW THAT I WILL
WIN!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My robot will creep up silently from
behind yours and WIN! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!111.

But seriously, I'm having trouble scanning the board. It just doesnt
change the variable that it stores the state of the board in. Im sure
ill figure it out by next weekend, and WIN! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:)

Trevyn.