 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3640
Re: And the winner is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 02:22:57 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

5. Trevyn is of no concern,  because he is having software issues.

Actually, theyre fixed, and i managed to make that function 50% smaller. :P

But i have another problem: my air compressor cant keep up with the
demand. So, the obvious solution is to add another one. BUT! I only have
2 pneumatic Ts, and im using both. I can probably use the (non-lego) ts
for model airplane fuel lines, but am I allowed to use them in the
competition? And if not, can i borrow 1 from someone next weekend?

Trevyn.
Pretend I'm NOT going to overcome all the problems, and wipe the floor
with everyone else.