 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3641
Re: And the winner is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:37:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
1.  Ka-on needs new batteries to get 25 sec.  So,  I'll just buy all the
batteries in the area. and hope his runs down.  I'll also make sure ALL
the patterns with the most moves are the first event. that should wear
out his batteries.

Since I already got a bunch of new bunny batteries, you only hope would be
heavy snow over the weekend. ;)