 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3568
Re: We're going to lose our position...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:16:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
This lack of posting here is not looking good for rtlToronto...

What, everyone got shy all of a sudden?  I mean, the competition is under 2
weeks away.  Discussion, please!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Don't remind me...... I spent 4 - 5 hrs trying to get my EAOT (the three
fingered one) to work, using a differential.... why is it that the new dif's
don't mesh with a 24 tooh crown gear... they mesh.. .but the center of the
crown gear hits the differential.

I got the EOAT to work, but the gripper closed first and then the arm was
lowered..... DOH!!

Is that better Dave?
Jeff VW

Dave

Pretend that there's lots of posts in rtlToronto for me to read at work!