 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3555
    We're Famous! —Rob Stehlik
   Hi everyone, A while ago I got an email from Mario Ferrari saying that he had mentioned my site in his new book, Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms. As if this wasn't enough, he also said the publisher would like to send me a free copy. Boy was I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: We're Famous! —Robert Fay
     Rob, Speaking as an outsider from Los Angeles, you guys have been famous for a long time. You Toronto Builders are the best. BTW, I agree, the Ferrari brothers have put out a great book that we will all benefit from its contents. -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: We're Famous! —Mario Ferrari
     (...) I agree in full. rtlToronto is top of the list for the quality of the proposed challenges, the care put in the documentation and in the site in general. I think it's an example many other groups try to follow, including our Italian one. BTW, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: We're Famous! —Calum Tsang
     (...) Many thanks for your kind words, Mario and Bob. Your comments are much appreciated by the folks in our group, it is quite gratifying to be recognized by such highly respected members of the Lego community. Calum (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: We're Famous! —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Just to interject something cool here, you all will be even more famous after BricksWest! By special arrangement with the publisher, I'll have copies of "Building Robots with LEGO Mindstorms" for sale at BricksWest (at 45% off the standard (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: We're Famous! —Quinton Delpeche
   Hi, You all are making me jealous. Here in South Africa we don't have BrickFests or anything like that... ...*sulk*... ...I wonder if I can get a job overseas... ...hehehehehehe Q (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)