 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3561
Re: We're Famous!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 20:18:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Mario Ferrari writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Robert Fay writes:
Rob,
  Speaking as an outsider from Los Angeles, you guys have been famous for a
long time. You Toronto Builders are the best.

I agree in full. rtlToronto is top of the list for the quality of the
proposed challenges, the care put in the documentation and in the site in
general. I think it's an example many other groups try to follow, including
our Italian one.
BTW, thanks for all your nice words about our book.

Many thanks for your kind words, Mario and Bob. Your comments are much
appreciated by the folks in our group, it is quite gratifying to be
recognized by such highly respected members of the Lego community.

Calum