 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3361
Re: Bizzare find at Sears Clearance Center (Brampton)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 05:50:06 GMT

To ease the impact of facing your wife, I'd be interested in buying the USB
IR tower if it's up for sale.  Or even a trade with a serial one if that
suits you better.
Sorry Mario, I actually do want the tower even though my current
computer doesn't have a USB port. I want to keep my options open.

(wondering if infrared light propagates the same in Germany as it does in
Canada :) )

It doesn't - that's why the beer is darker.

Matthias Jetleb
- Who is happy that our good friends at Lego agreed to send English
documentation and software without batting an eyelash - they didn't
even seem to think that finding a German product in Canada was all
that odd - which in itself is odd.