 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3362
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/train3 Show Tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:43:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch writes:
I would like to congratulate and thank everyone who participated, and
especially those who organized Train3, for a very interesting and thought
out event! What else but a masterfully created layout would it take to have
a purely Technic/Mindstorms guy happily play with trains and minifigs for
couple of hours? I'm very impressed by the quality (and quantity) of
presented models and structures, so don't be surprised if I bring an engine
or two to the next rtlTrain :))

Looks like our 'Train' is picking up steam (excuse the pun) - I'm amazed
that an on-site reporter from a local Mississauga TV Channel showed up
specially for our event to tape footage and interviews! Calum, do you know
when and where it's going to be aired?

The 'Cable Guy' told me that it would air on the Peel Region Rogers
Community station (channel 10) between Tuesday and Friday at 6:30, I will
tape it with hopes that Iian has the equipment (and time) to convert it to a
mpeg/avi file...

Jeff VW

Kudos guys, kudos!

Ivan

Calum Tsang <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message
Hi folks,

     rtlToronto/train3 Lego Train Show
     Saturday, January 19, 2002 10AM-4PM
     Toronto Public Library, Lillian H Smith Branch
     239 College St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hi folks,

        A reminder that tomorrow is rtlToronto/train3, the third Lego • Train
show presented by rtlToronto, a group for Lego enthusiasts in the GTA:

        http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-011902-rules.html

        Come out to see Lego Trains in action, on a railroad layout that
will span 15x18 feet completely made of Lego bricks!

Calum