 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3298
  Bizzare find at Sears Clearance Center (Brampton)

I paid a visit to the Sears Clearance Center in Brampton this evening. Sorry, I didn't think to write down any set numbers or specific prices but I do know that they were all marked down to 50% of Sears' regular price. Here's what I found: Lots of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bizzare find at Sears Clearance Center (Brampton)

That *is* a bizarre find. Only in Canada, eh. To ease the impact of facing your wife, I'd be interested in buying the USB IR tower if it's up for sale. Or even a trade with a serial one if that suits you better. Mario (wondering if infrared light (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bizzare find at Sears Clearance Center (Brampton)

(...) Maybe they got mixed up at Lego's packaging plant, and shipped off one german box to canada. That may be why it was in the clearance store - they can't sell it if its not in english and french. However, Lego doesnt seem to do any french on (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bizzare find at Sears Clearance Center (Brampton)

I was just there (its the liquidation center farther down queen street) I got a $35 Vision command!!! (only one I saw) The RIS is there also a little torn (and it looks English) $150 Other things Loads of soccer sets ($35) Movie Maker Set (~ $140) (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bizzare find at Sears Clearance Center (Brampton)

(...) Sorry Mario, I actually do want the tower even though my current computer doesn't have a USB port. I want to keep my options open. (...) It doesn't - that's why the beer is darker. Matthias Jetleb - Who is happy that our good friends at Lego (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)