 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3224
Re: Office pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 04:43:38 GMT

I took a few pictures of the lego I have setup in my office and put them
on brickshelf.

Wow! this is so cool! Even makes me want to work in a cubicle :))

BTW where did you get such a great background for your PC?
I want one!!!

I'm not sure where Derek got his, but you can quite easily duplicate that
image.
Here are some examples of what you can render with pretty much any 3D
proggie:

In the case with those two images I've used MLCAD to create the initial .DAT
file, then converted it into .POV with L3P, and finally rendered the image
with POV-Ray. Doesn't take long either - the pin took about 14min and the
gear rendered in 20 on a P3-450.

Ivan