 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3216
Re: Office pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 23:34:36 GMT

"Rebel Transcanner" <hendryjr@oxford.net> wrote in message
"Derek Raycraft" <derek.raycraft@sitraka.com> wrote in message

I took a few pictures of the lego I have setup in my office and put them
on brickshelf.

I like that you have a London Underground map posted on the wall. :)

    Iain

Pretend I'm not foaming at the mouth

pretend that I'm rolling on the floor laughing!!!

Jeff VW

pretend that the image of my robot (which would finish every pattern in 10
second or less, and then get up and go help Chris's robot to finish) :)