 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3222
Re: Office pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 02:31:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
I took a few pictures of the lego I have setup in my office and put them
on brickshelf.

Unfortunately I don't have space to make a loop to run a train on, but I
did setup a set of bridges to span my shelves so I could at least
display some trains.

I'm going to have to take it down soon.  I need the bricks and the track
from my Train3 setup.  Time to put up something different anyway.

Derek

Cool layout Derek!!!

BTW where did you get such a great background for your PC?
I want one!!!

John

I think we should all get serious and stop pretending... LOL !!!