 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3179
Re: High speed timelapse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:21:34 GMT

Here's something fun to check out:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/demorend.mpg
(5MByte, MPEG1)

Hey Calum,

Just had to poke my head into rtltoronto to say that this clip is great! I
love the steps you took to get to the timelapse, without dropping any
frames...way cool.

Matt

(Great song, too...)