 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3172
Re: Calum is HARSH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 02:31:34 GMT

Forcebly snapping an
AXLE JOINER in a simple pick and place application!?

hey, you try driving your Y to home, and have a lego wire bind in the
rack.  then lets see what gives first.

(grin)

Iain, do you think we will need plastic chain and stands to keep away
the rugrats???

Yes!

do you think we could once again Borrow the Ventax chain and stands?

Chris
Pretend this says something funny