 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3162
3161  |  3163
Subject:
Calum is HARSH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 00:10:03 GMT

Calum,

ITS a darn good thing we speak by phone, I just read your reply to me
(re- theft) WOW your HARSH!!!

:)

(notice the smilely face)

Even thought you warned me about the re-flame to me, i was struck.
people who don't know us might think we don't like each other.

to show that i have no hard feelings.  I'd like to post a link to a pic
took of my robot.

WELL, ok, truth be told, the pic is a close up of a CRACKED axle joiner.

I never broke one of them before.   i also shaded out the important
parts so as not to temp people.

http://members.rogers.com/magno42/temp/ant/axle.jpg

OH, and BTW Derek, when I find a nice sig file I will replace my current

temp one.  Until then just pretend.

AND BEN,  the reason I took away my old sig file with a link to my web
page is that Rogers gave me a new home for my web pages.  BUT I am still

having ftp issues.  So until I get around to doing a full transfer
people will have to just stick with my not-so-funny sig file.

Iain, do you think we will need plastic chain and stands to keep away
the rugrats???

--
Chris
Pretend this says something funny