 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 307
    Re: Droid Dev Kit $39.99 @ Yonge and Eglington TRU —Calum Tsang
   (...) Thanks for the news! I ended up picking up one just to play around with it (I had fiddled with Chris' before) and my coworker got one too. By the time we got there (around 5:30PM) there were only three left. Calum (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Droid Dev Kit $39.99 @ Yonge and Eglington TRU —David Koudys
     (...) So, er, ummmm, I have 3 sets of Znap (the big one on sale a few weeks back) and you have half of R2's dome... Hmmmm.... You want to build trestles w/ znap and I want a complete R2 dome. Can't quite get the two things to line up. Someone help (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Droid Dev Kit $39.99 @ Yonge and Eglington TRU —Eric DeGiuli
   Just in case they sell out of those in the GTA, the TRU in St. Catharines has at least 15 of them left, and they aren't moving very quickly, so you can drop down there for one if you are looking for one. -- Eric DeGiuli (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Droid Dev Kit $39.99 @ Yonge and Eglington TRU —David Koudys
   (...) However, I still don't need the znap so if Calum wants to build bigger tressles, they're yours. Dave p.s. see my new apt. via the LEGO cam ;) (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Droid Dev Kit $39.99 @ Yonge and Eglington TRU —Calum Tsang
   (...) Thanks, I might take you up on this offer: I seem to be the only ZNAP fan so far :) I was just about to say I had promised the two extra R2 curves to my coworker... Calum (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Droid Dev Kit $39.99 @ Yonge and Eglington TRU —David Koudys
   (...) Well, imho one can never own enuf LEGO, so I'll go and get another DDK. Besides, they have these wicked cool white gear/holder of worm gear thingy that I really want to incorporate into something but can't figure out what yet, but if I had 2 (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)