 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 309
Re: Droid Dev Kit $39.99 @ Yonge and Eglington TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 20:17:54 GMT

Just in case they sell out of those in the GTA, the TRU in St. Catharines
has at least 15 of them left, and they aren't moving very quickly, so you
can drop down there for one if you are looking for one.

--
Eric DeGiuli
http://members.home.net/edegiuli/