 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 308
Re: Droid Dev Kit $39.99 @ Yonge and Eglington TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 20:16:24 GMT

Thanks for the news!  I ended up picking up one just to play around with it
(I had fiddled with Chris' before) and my coworker got one too.  By the time
we got there (around 5:30PM) there were only three left.

Calum

So, er, ummmm, I have 3 sets of Znap (the big one on sale a few weeks back)
and you have half of R2's dome...
Hmmmm....
You want to build trestles w/ znap and I want a complete R2 dome.
Can't quite get the two things to line up.
Someone help ne out here....
If not, no worries ;)
I'll probably hit a TRU in the area and have a boo--see if they have any.
God bless and stay safe.
Dave