 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 312
Re: Droid Dev Kit $39.99 @ Yonge and Eglington TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 14:15:47 GMT

Thanks, I might take you up on this offer:  I seem to be the only ZNAP fan
so far :) I was just about to say I had promised the two extra R2 curves to
my coworker...

Calum

Well, imho one can never own enuf LEGO, so I'll go and get another DDK.
Besides, they have these wicked cool white gear/holder of worm gear thingy
that I really want to incorporate into something but can't figure out what
yet, but if I had 2 of 'em, then I could probably come up with something!
At least that's how I warrant buying another DDK (besides the joy of having
a whole dome for R2 ;) )

Dave, who still has to justify in his mind why he buys LEGO sets he already
owns :P