 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 301
    ddk —David Koudys
   So I have this DDK, and as we all know, THE company, in their infinite wisdom, did not provide a full dome for R2D2. Becoming attached to my little droid, I would appreciate a full top for the 'bot. So any of you who may have bought the ddk for (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: ddk —Chris Magno
   (...) well, after the last match i vowed not to wait till the last minute to build a bot. So i built a bot and have had it "almost" ready for the past few months. I just have to hobble together some code. and press run. I've given up on tring to be (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: ddk —Rob Stehlik
   (...) 17. (...) My stacker is somewhat unchanged in principle, but I have renovated the drivetrain and tweaked it a bit. There are some frustrating problems inherent with the design, but I don't have the time or energy to try and fix them. What I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: ddk —David Koudys
   (...) Oooohhh, sounds great! Not owning any pneumatics makes this a tad difficult for me but I love the sounds of it. I went on the same ideas-8 block towers and lots of 'em. I also wanted a stacker that was basically automated, i.e. no computer (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)