 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 301
300  |  302
Subject:
ddk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 02:18:11 GMT

So I have this DDK, and as we all know, THE company, in their infinite wisdom,
did not provide a full dome for R2D2.
Becoming attached to my little droid, I would appreciate a full top for the
'bot.
So any of you who may have bought the ddk for parts and pieces, and are not
using the 2 quarter domes for R2, and are willing to part with them, I would
definitly provide parts and pieces in lieu, or even financial compensation.
Thanks for your time and understanding.
On another very important note, my 'bot's coming along--on track for Feb. 17.
How's yours?
Wondering.
Dave