 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2987
Re: new pics posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 15:30:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
hello,  the "limited" number of local lego enthusiasts that got to see my
latest projects on Friday, (Dec. 14/ 2001), were interested in the models  I
had put together.  I brought the church (which I will post once I
get another camera - to take some decent pictures), the metroliner luggage
car, and the fuel tanker.  (Calum, Derek, Iain, Jeff VW, Matthias, and
Oliver all got a chance to see it at Mel's)

I took some "hasty" shots of my latest project I am working on, and
posted them on Brickshelf tonight.  I hope you enjoy them, and when it is
finished, I will take some shots with a better camera....

here is my lugnet lego page with all the links and some brief description:

I did some building today so the pics are already slightly obsolete.
I did say slightly, as I added the first rows of roof tile, and I worked on
a couple of the office rooms.

I hope you enjoy, and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Benjamin Medinets

ummmmghhh....here is the link:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/cityhall

I just updated the pics I uploaded on Sunday morning...they are labelled
Phase II.  I included a(n overhead) "cubicle shot".... my sister calls
them "jail cells" because of the "bars" on the (glass) door panes.