 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2986
2985  |  2987
Subject:
train3 details???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 04:16:43 GMT

hey Calum,

sorry for interrupting your busy life, but are you going to update the
rtl home page, to post the details of Train3?
I know you said it was official.....(at the dinner).

What about design submissions?  I still have to work out mine, and it most
likely won't be as in depth as last time....I don't want to have to spend
2 hours setting up like last time... :)

Plus, my mom warns on the transportation of getting the things there.  I will
work on that issue, because it will be a lot easier to put my modules (made)
in the back of the van vs any other method....

Just some querry...

Benjamin Medinets