 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2982
Re: new pics posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:52:03 GMT

am i right that this is a work in progress? very interesting so far, espeically
the all glass walls i see. its very hard to get a good idea of what im seeing
with the picture quality, but im sure that is beyond your control.  im very
interested in seeing more pics and more works you have in store for us!!

peace
-lenny

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
hello,  the "limited" number of local lego enthusiasts that got to see my
latest projects on Friday, (Dec. 14/ 2001), were interested in the models  I
had put together.  I brought the church (which I will post once I
get another camera - to take some decent pictures), the metroliner luggage
car, and the fuel tanker.  (Calum, Derek, Iain, Jeff VW, Matthias, and
Oliver all got a chance to see it at Mel's)

I took some "hasty" shots of my latest project I am working on, and
posted them on Brickshelf tonight.  I hope you enjoy them, and when it is
finished, I will take some shots with a better camera....

here is my lugnet lego page with all the links and some brief description:

I did some building today so the pics are already slightly obsolete.
I did say slightly, as I added the first rows of roof tile, and I worked on
a couple of the office rooms.

I hope you enjoy, and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Benjamin Medinets

ummmmghhh....here is the link:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/cityhall