 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2938
Re: Unbeliveable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 22:42:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
Ocean Lab - Clear Blue Water (Above + Beyond Remix)

Good for Montreal Train show video? Or Chicane - The Drive Home? Or Coast 2
Coast - Home? Too much good music! I don't know what to pick.

Have you put the Montreal video together yet?
I hate bugging you for videos, but we just love seeing them (over and over
and over again :-) ).
Looking forward to it. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
p.s. I'd give input on the soundtrack, but I don't know those songs. :-(