 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2857
2856  |  2858
Subject:
Unbeliveable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 04:04:48 GMT

Ocean Lab - Clear Blue Water (Above + Beyond Remix)

Good for Montreal Train show video? Or Chicane - The Drive Home? Or Coast 2
Coast - Home? Too much good music! I don't know what to pick.

CP announced it's 2002 ride:

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/inside_park/rides/thrill/2002/wt/index.cfm

(similar to http://www.twistedrails.com/sfmw/sfmw.shtml (AWESOME PICS),
Intamin's spiraling Impulse Coaster - 'cept this one's gonna have two
twisted spikes. Which is sad, because the best moment on the Impulse
Coasters' is going up the straight spike, in a pure state of freefall. But
that spiral sure is beautiful to look at.)

Which makes me wonder - anyone interested in doing a rtlCP trip next spring?
What about rtlPCWo? What ever became of that?

Um... what else?

19th is bad for me coz that's the weekend of NCC but whatever, I mean I
haven't missed a train show yet so I don't mind taking one off. :)

    Iain