 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2899
Re: Vestas 80
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 05:33:52 GMT

"James Stansfield" <jqs@iridani.com> wrote in message

    Yeah I've walked right up to it (about 15m away). It's nice, and the
sounds it makes when you stand 'behind' it are way cool.

    Last October my wife and I were out east and when on PEI we took some
pix of the wind mills (smaller version of the Pickering one) at the • research
station. I'll try posting the pix this weekend for ya.

    file://James

Wow...! How did you get just 15 metres away from it? Is it open to the
public? Is there a road near it? From the pictures I've seen, it looks very
close to the vacuum buildings...

If I were to drive over there, how close can I get to see it?

    Iain