 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2890
2889  |  2891
Subject:
Vestas 80
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 06:19:41 GMT

http://www.opg.com/info/news/NewsAug29a_2001.asp

Has anyone here gone to see the new Vestas 80 at Pickering?! It's beautiful!
Calum and I spotted it on our way to Montreal for the train show.

I'm thinking about going over there sometime within the next week or two.
Knowing my luck (a) STCUM police, b) recent events), I won't be able to take
any footage of it.

It's North America's largest, at 117 metres from ground to uppermost blade
tip!

    Iain