 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2854
Re: Jan 5/19th for train3?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 20:19:25 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

Is it too close to rtl10?  Would people be happier if train3 was moved to
March?  I'm looking in the general direction of Iain and Dave, who are both
robot/train crossovers.

I understand how this all happened.  But I think that you should wait
until AFTER robot10 to have a train thing.

You did this to me last time.  I feel it puts undo stress on our
readership.  I mean look, Iain, is already tearing his hair out, Dave is
just confused. And I'm not even going to Talk about BEN.

then Theirs Jeff, (both E and W)  who will want to do BOTH. And because
your proposal is pre-R10, a sense of panic will evolve.

I feel any event 2 months  prior to R10 is bad form.  I thought this was
discussed and agreed upon  that LAST TIME!!!!!!!

If this keeps up I'm going to schedule r11 only AFTER you decided when
T4 is!!!!  which you COULD decide NOW!!!!! HINT HINT!!!

Don't make me organize T4!!!

:)

Chris
@home is making me change my e-mail address

This is easily resolved:  Examine my sense of calm and composure.  I've
built the monster hill, now I need only gild it.  And -- will you look
at that -- Lego Direct has put out three more tree packs.  A sense of
peace suffuses my soul like a shock of azure sky.

To respond to your scheduling issue:  This is easy. T3 is Jan 5th, T4 is
Jan 19th.

Now you only have to worry about T5.  :D

I'm game for either date.  As Calum kindly pointed out, I am van-less
and have heavy things.  I will need to coordinate with the en-vanned, or
rent, or something.

Jeff E