 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2847
Re: Jan 5/19th for train3?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 18:37:57 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Anyways, I just got off the phone with the Library and have January 5th or
19th.  I'm for either, but I think 19 is better because people are further
away from holidays, so I had it pencilled in.  So, are people okay with the
19th of January for rtlToronto/train3?

I prefer the 19th, I have a lot of building I want to do, and there is little
chance of me getting it done by the 5th.  Obviously for this reason March would
be even better, but that's so far away.  So 19th is good for me.

Is this being held at the regular library, or one with better parking access?
I like our regular library, but the volume of stuff I need to bring for a Train
event is much higher then for a robotics event.  It would be nice if we could
find a place with easier parking.  Its not a serious concern though, either way
I can figure out how to get my stuff there.

Derek