 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2849
Re: Jan 5/19th for train3?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 19:17:06 GMT

Is it too close to rtl10?  Would people be happier if train3 was moved to
March?  I'm looking in the general direction of Iain and Dave, who are both
robot/train crossovers.

I understand how this all happened.  But I think that you should wait
until AFTER robot10 to have a train thing.

You did this to me last time.  I feel it puts undo stress on our
readership.  I mean look, Iain, is already tearing his hair out, Dave is
just confused. And I'm not even going to Talk about BEN.

then Theirs Jeff, (both E and W)  who will want to do BOTH. And because
your proposal is pre-R10, a sense of panic will evolve.

I feel any event 2 months  prior to R10 is bad form.  I thought this was
discussed and agreed upon  that LAST TIME!!!!!!!

If this keeps up I'm going to schedule r11 only AFTER you decided when
T4 is!!!!  which you COULD decide NOW!!!!! HINT HINT!!!

Don't make me organize T4!!!

:)

Chris
@home is making me change my e-mail address