 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2734
  Re: Naming: Request

(...) Actually, this would be a good idea. I sort of miss it too. You don't have to spend a long time thinking of a catchy name that is legally trademarkable, then devise an extensive brand marketing scheme around it (Team Knob: The Goal is (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Naming: Request

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GMB93x.6CG@lugnet.com... (...) But really, no. (...) No, that's the best time to take footage of other rtl members in their vans, latchin' modules, crusin' down QEW. I was memorizing the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Naming: Request

(...) OH........ MY....... GOD......... i actually heard the voice. the words WORKED!! Calum, we have found another of your talents. :) you just HAVE to write all the copy for all the bots for R10!! that was just way too funny. Chris Visit my newly (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Naming: Request

(...) Thanks?! I guess I can chalk that one up on ol' resume: Calum Tsang Experience: 2002-Present: Ring Announcer, rtlToronto Lego Robotics Events - Responsibilities include thinking of witty names for each robot (examples: Withdrawal Symptoms, The (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Mark Beiro, was Re: Naming: Request

For those of you interested in Mark Beiro, professional boxing announcer, who happens to also announce Battlebots on ComedyCentral: (URL) a very interesting interview with him and he talks a bit about BattleBots as well. Calum (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)