 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2724
Re: X marks the spot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 00:48:22 GMT

after the competition, Chris named
the event in honor of not winning another robotics competition, and to
celebrate the 10th event......he should have ultimate naming rights on the
event, since he is the one booking the event in the first place....

Just to inject a note of seriousness.....

I've said it time and again, This is OUR group.  it is as much Robs
right to suggest a name as it is Iains, Daves, Dereks, or whom ever.

Calum runs the web page, and i am just the loud mouth.   IF everyone
wants a cool name like

X-files

or some such, then great.  "Hey Mister..." as a name just reminds me
about those BRATS!!

I really don't care what we call the game.

BTW, I phoned the library to confirm a final date.... and they gave me
some news......

it is now policy that a person can not book a room longer than 3 months
in advance.

:(

bummer.

That being said it was pointed out to me that Feb 17 (a tentative date)
is the start of reading week and that maybe Feb 23  which is the END of
reading week would be a better time.  I agree, this allows for a weeks
worth of debugging.

SO on Nov. 23 I will call the library and see if i can be the first to
book Feb. 23.   pending availability.

:)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @