 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2716
Re: X marks the spot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 04:03:21 GMT

Anyone got any prototypes yet?
Rob

Yes. My mechanical stuff is working perfectly. I only need to motorise one
pneumatic switch, and build a compressor.

I havent started on the programming yet, but i have a few ideas.

Trevyn.

--
    /"\
    \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Say NO to HTML in email and news