 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2714
Re: X marks the spot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 02:16:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:
Can we change the name of the new robotics game to something more
descriptive of what it actually is? How about:
Xtra cool pick and place.
Iains Xtremely fast xtra slick robot show.
Xsort.
Xblox.

Funny you mention this, because Mario's been bugging me at work about this
all week.  Monkeys, Marblesorters, Blockstackers, Sumobots.

How about, Project X?

Calum