 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2373
Re: rtl9: Raising the stakes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 17:07:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
dose anyone in the GTA have access to stanchions?

I would assume that if the room we rent has tables, it would also have chairs.
We could use the chairs and some caution tape or similar to keep people back.

One advantage of moving people back is that more people will get a better view.
I remember from rtl7 that it was very hard to see the sumo table because so
many people where packed in so close.

Derek