 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2363
2362  |  2364
Subject:
rtl9: Raising the stakes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 14:44:01 GMT

I was thinking about some of the event problems for rtl9 and we have a note
saying the ladder is about 3 feet from the ground.  This is going to cause a
lot of trouble for people who are going to crowd around to watch.

Anyone mind if we move the ladder up to adult eye level, perhaps 5-6 feet
up?  The only problem is that it sort of increases the stakes, but by that
point, everyone'll have working robots, right?

Calum