 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2217
Re: updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:52:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Ever since I saw Calum's mock up of the pyro-mobile, I have thought that the
minifigs with the mustache are a great representation of Chris.

Dave, if you have a look at this post:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=2205

you will see (yet again) that Calum has created a GREAT web site of his
lego vacation.

Why then does my name appear in this new page not once but three times?

I ask you this as a gentleman.

Well Mr. Chris (the gentleman) :)
I have read the article in question, and find your name appears 5 times....
not just 3.
Actually.... It Appears 8 times (if you search the page for "Chris")....
Jeff VW

Hmmmm.....so even your assesment of Calum is short-sighted.
Makes you really wonder what is going on in Calum's head.... :)

And Jeff. V.

if a grade 4 student is doing a report on Mangos.....

You are quickly moving up the ranks of people who need a punch.

Benjamin Medinets