 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2156
Re: `BrickWarz` actualized.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:54:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
Eric DeGiuli wrote:
Sounds good to me, but what exactly are the rules that you play by?
We’re gonna try to use -James Brown’s- rules cause their the simplest!

Hey, cool! :)  Let me know how things go!  Feedback is good. :)

here's the rules, in case anyone needs them:

http://www.lugnet.com/fun/gaming/~11/legowars

thanks,

James