 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2153
Re: `BrickWarz` actualized.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 05:44:46 GMT

Sounds good to me, but what exactly are the rules that you play by?  I've
been reading all the different variations of rules the past few days, and
I'd just like to know for sure what we are playing...... I'm used to
Warhammer, which is far more complicated, but I'm down for whatever rules
you decide on. By the way, I need to know the exact date at least a week
before, so that I can get it off work-- Sundays are easiest to get off.
Which type of minifigs should I bring? (Crusaders, Black Falcons, mixed,
Forestmen, .....?)  I have a large number of buildings that I've made
recently, so I can also bring those, if you want.  Let me know more details,

Eric DeGiuli