 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1949
Re: How are people's modules coming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:23:05 GMT

Is Rob going to build (a) train bridge(s) between my module and Calum's or
not? What will the length of it be...in the current diagram, there is a
small space in between the two....I was just thinking of a "small" road
bridge between the two modules...

I have redesigned my proposed layout...it is simpler to put together,
uses less of my lego resources, yet has all the main elements I am looking
to display at Train2.

The four main features of my layout include:

a) LRT line with 3 stop/stations (all of them with different "specialized looks"

b) Train station, with overhead walkway, capable of handling traffic from
3 tracks.  (2 main "global" tracks, and 1 LRT track)

c) Stadium lay-out

d) secret featured element to be unveiled at event
(a very "select" few know about it)

It also has most of the building from the last event.

Gas Station / General Store
Bank
Motorcycle Shop
Warehouse

It also has the Paradise Playground but there will be additional "attractions"
There will be 2 houses (both of them better than the last house at the event)

Some other new elements ...

a freight loading / unloading dock ... a base for use with cargo crane.
a possible hotel???
"small" police station
fire station

The overal strategy at this point is very little additional building...most
of the stuff is (was) built already....just some fine tuning here and there.

I think that covers it....

Benjamin Medinets